Wednesday, November 5, 2008

First REAL snow

When the boys woke up this morning they were so excited to see the snow. Boone said "now we can ride the snowmachines", and Braxton replied "no Boone there is not enough snow yet".
I love that they are getting older and learning new things. Earlier they found a red belt to one of my skirts that they decided was a fishing pole. They stood at the top of the stair and cast their "fishing pole" down the stairs where they would lay and wait till they got a bite. Then they would catch the "big sharks with sharp teeth" silly boys!! They are so much fun.





















4 comments:

Annie Allen said...

Their footprints remind me of the "Family Circle" cartoon when he'd draw the paths that the kids would make through the yard, house, etc. Too cute- I never get tired of hearing how funny these two are.

Howard and Melissa said...

From what I hear from Natalie, we actually got more snow than you for once...I wasn't thrilled, but hey, they ARE playing Christmas music on 2 radio stations. I love the fishing adventures down the stairs! I miss having little kids around! Rebecca just confessed that she doesn't like being the only kid at home...and she pointed out that when we get together now, everyone is in couples, except for her...She and Richard used to have each other to talk to--they're best friends. I can tell you're enjoying this phase--it's over WAY too quickly!

Cyndee Bodily said...

I love it! I miss the first snow!! I love it when my kids are so creative and will make up things to do - like fishing with a belt!
cb

Unknown said...

estas sao minhas sobrinhas lindas loretta??????beijosssssss