Tuesday, January 20, 2009

14 years! Is it Possible?











It blows me away to think that it has been 14 years since Brian and I got married! But as you can see the picture is pretty good proof. We have grown older together and also a grown wider together. When we got married we both had a 29 inch waist. WOW the good ol'days! 14 years ago I was giving my Bri baby cards and sweet tart candy. Today I scrubbed my bathroom. Happy Anniversary !! Its a bummer when your anniversary falls in the middle of the week!

8 comments:

VALERIE said...

WOW THAT IS GREAT. YOU GUYS REALLY DO LOOK GREAT AND HOW CUTE IS THAT PICTURE OF 14 YEARS AGO. CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Brian and Krista said...

I'll babysit so you can go out and celebrate it! You deserve a night out on the town, you've put up with Brian for 14 years!! lol!

The Henry Family said...

Congratulations Loretta and Brian! How adorable. You both look like you were too young to be getting married (HA!) I guess we all did.

Cyndee Bodily said...

That is such a cute picture - I love how you are now!! You have both aged well!

Lisa-Marie said...

Scrubbing the toilet!!!! HA! no joke, huh? I wish I could take your kids and you could have a night out. Next week and I'd love to.

You KIDS were adorable! What babies!
And I don't think my waist was ever a 29!!!

HAppy Anniversary!

Melissa Durtschi said...

Happy Anniversary!!!! I love your pictures. Jeff and I certainly don't look the same either. Congrats!!!

Stacey Jensen said...

You look so cute!! I love the photos they really make it fun to see that we do grow together as a couple. You guys are amazing. And you are one of my very favorite people. I love you.

JC Photography said...

Congrats on 14 years. It's crazy how fast time flies - hope you had a fabulous anniversary! Love you guys.