Friday, February 20, 2009




Braxton's friends showed up today wanting to know if he wanted to play outside. I asked them if they would like me to pull them in the sled behind the snow machine. And those 3 little boys squealed with delight. "Awesome, yeah,this is going to be fun!" They crawled in and I got my instructions from Conner " hey, hey, don't go to slow!" I giggled and said "hold on". Then the two girls wanted rides and Sirri also gave me instructions "please don't go fast" I chose the happy medium for boys and girls. These three little boys better be careful, or should i say their parents. I think that braxtonconnerkoy is how you spell trouble.

1 comment:

Lisa-Marie said...

Too cute! Thank you for sharing that funny little story. Connor is turning into quite the dare devil.

And yes, I think your spelling for TROUBLE is right on! We must be using the same dictionary!