Thursday, December 2, 2010


Really??? So after all the snow that has so blessedly come our way. We have an awesome neighbor who has a road grader. He has plowed our road quite a few times. Over the last 2 days enough has broken up on the road that it made it hard for the bus to come down and get the kids, they were started to talk like they would no longer come down till it was clean. So after some phone calls the county grader come down our road. Leaving about a 3 foot snow bank down all the sides of the road. I told Brian that he would not be able to get in the drive way with out moving the snow. So when he reached Sugar City, he called and told me to start the tractor. By the time he got home, another awesome neighbor had come along with his tractor and made it so we could get in and out of the drive way. Brian come home and turned the tractor off. Which didn't make me happy... how can I get in to feed the cows with all the snow by the gate??? So what does he do? He hops in the pickup and pulls right over it and in the pasture. I figure if he can do it so can I, right? Wrong, I went out to feed the cows this morning and of course, I got stuck. So as I am shoveling snow to get out,and doing some cussing... I am just waiting for someone to come a long and offer help so that I can say "If I can't get out on my own then Brian can find his pickup here good and stuck, and get it out himself. Well no one came a long and after about 30 minutes of shoveling,I got it out. So guess what this stubborn and a little perturbed girl is doing today? I am teaching myself how to move snow with a tractor.Enough is enough right??? Bwaahahahaha!!!! So I hope the tractor stays on all 4 tires I wouldn't want to see what would happen if Brian came home to find his tractor looking like the picture above.HAHAHAHA!!

2 comments:

Brian and Krista said...

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! Little miss determination! I'm so proud of you! LOL! THanks for the fudge by the way.. your amazing!

Annie Allen said...

Why have I not read your blog in forever?! You are hilarious.