Friday, December 12, 2008

Can I Try It On?




I think I have been sewing and crafting for 2 months straight!! Not quite but it feels like it. I have sewn 10 blanket this season, CRAZY I know!! I just finished the final one! It is the only one that was not really for a Christmas gift. It is for my dad and he goes in on Monday to replace both knees. So I made him a comfort blanket. The cutest thing about all these "blankies" is that when I am done I take a deep breath and say I'm Done! And Boone says, "Can I try it on?" So, we wrap him up in them and he watches T.V. for a while and then it is time to wash them. So All of you who are getting Christmas blankets, know that they have been Boone tested and approved!! Now that I have made pj's and blankets for everyone else. It is now time to get started on my kids Christmas pj's! Almost done!!

3 comments:

Brian and Krista said...

lol. Your so good. I wish I had your talents.

Howard and Melissa said...

You're AMAZING! I LOVE how your blankets are all Boone-approved...that's so cute that he "tries them on!"

Annie Allen said...

You are crazy!!! But Boone is just darling. I could keep him. You should make a little tag to go with the blankets that certify them as Boone tested and approved. Savy and I both LOVE her blanket, and I catch Brad using it all the time!!