Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Christmas PJ's


I got the pictures from Annie So I am finally taking the time to get this on here. When I started this project I was planning on putting nicknames on the front of all the shirts, so I was going to put thing 1 and thing 2 on the twins shirts when I realized that I have 6 things so now they are all numbered 1-6. Even Boone knows that he is #6. It makes me remember back to when my family would go places and when we got back in the car we would have to "count off" starting with Elizabeth all the way down. I was known as #4.

5 comments:

Brian and Krista said...

They all look so cute!

Cyndee Bodily said...

I can't believe you guys did the 'pro' pictures!! I am jealous you have your photographer on hand!
I LOVE the pjs! What a great idea! Thanks for sharing!

Howard and Melissa said...

Those are SO cute! Christmas PJ's are a tradition in our family, too...only I've never been organized enough to make them!

jaci said...

natasha and nitchele your pjs are so cute well to be true they all are way cute but we finally got your blogg and you guys are the best friends in the world and i love you as a sister should and would . you always make my day looking forward to and i love playing and talking to you.
- kelsi sanderson
p.s. i love writing to you guys

Stacey Jensen said...

Oh my girls!! How I love them! The jammies are absolutely adorable and just so you know....everyone loves their church clothes.