Friday, November 19, 2010

Grandma Park


I remember one day atGrandma Parks house....Amy KayeLynn and I were making cookies. Grandma told us that after every batch of cookies we had to scrape the baked cookie crumbs off the cookie sheet I thought this was a teedious step so I had skipped it. Grandma came in the Kitchen and got after us for not cleaning the cookie sheet before we put the new dough on. Today as I stood at my sink and scrapped the baked cookie crumbs off my cookie sheet, this memory came back to me. Grandma has taught me many things over the years. I am so proud to call her my Grandma!!!! Thanks for all the memories, and the knowledge and memories that you continue to share with me!!! Happy 80th Birthday grandma!!! Even though you don't look it, you are the youngest 80 year old I know!!! I Love you !!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wonder how many of us scrape the crumbs off before putting new dough on. I do, because my mom always did. Hmmm, wonder where she learned it:) I agree...Grandma looks great for 80!