Sunday, April 19, 2009

Boys will be boys!!


Brian decided to turn the governor down on the four wheeler so that Braxton could learn to drive it. He LOVED!! this. He giggled and smiled for the first hour that he got to ride it. His sisters were at school so there wasn't any interference. Braxton is so light that when he goes over the bumps, his little bum lifts off of the seat. We did learn yesterday that a 4 year old isn't aware of the things that can happen. He didn't wreck or anything. But he was told not to drive on the road, he had to stay on the grass. I looked out the window to see, Mikayla and Hallie on the blue four wheeler chasing Braxton and Garrett on the red four wheeler down the road. Every time Braxton would look back to see how close Mikayla was, His hand would turn with his head. (this reminds me a little of a time I was riding in SLC with Annie and every time she would turn her head to change lanes her hands would turn to a bit scary!) On our dirt road when he turned he would slide a little sideways. I though for sure they were going to crash. I yelled at everyone and kicked them off!! Mikayla says that she was trying to catch up to him and tell him to get off the road so the closer she got the faster he went. What else would a boy do? So after not getting to ride four wheelers and being bored Braxton found something else to do. He decided to fix my suburban. He is laying on a skateboard so that he can roll under and he is using his Home depot tool set that he got for Christmas last year. Where does a 4 year old boy learn this stuff?




4 comments:

Brian and Krista said...

BAHAHA! Your kids are CRAZY!! Love the comment about Annie, she's still a bad driver, now its romp on the gas pound the brakes...oh wait? was that a stop sign? BAHAHAHA! Ashley's purse is very interesting!! no wonder there were still tags on it!! AHAHA. Braxton is very creative, has he seen someone roll under a car like that? I love it that he had his tools out, such a boy!

Annie Allen said...

Seriously- my driving is not THAT bad!!! It's not good, but it's not that bad. Sadly enough I don't know if it has improved in the last 10 years, but you're still brave enough to ride with me on occasion.

Cyndee Bodily said...

I actually had the same experience as you Loretta - Annie was driving us somewhere in Vegas when we visited her sometime and I swear she would swerve to see if she could change lanes!! I let her drive us up to Grandma Beddes' the last time we were there... hmmm maybe a little improvement Annie!!

So I totally just read the last three blogs... I am behind... yes, I am back again! I can't believe Boone was trying to walk to Wal-mart! Talk about heart dropping!

I love the girls' dresses. Good Job - I wouldn't worry about the neckline. They are all built so narrow, do they fit in a store dress? I have to be particular on the dresses for Megan because she is so narrow also.

Cute little Braxton under a car... hmmm future mechanic?

Stacey Jensen said...

Man I love watching your kiddos grow! They are so much fun and are a kick in the pants! Nope, I don't just love your girls, I love your entire family. But don't tell the girls, they are my favorites. Love you guys. And by the way, you rock at mowing the lawn.