Thursday, April 9, 2009

Easter Chocolate

I was making Easter Chocolates for my kids today while they were at school. There was chocolate that was left over, so I decided to make little dollops on wax paper for the kids to eat after school. Nitchele came in the door and saw it immediately. She said " is this chocolate?" I looked at her with a little smile and said, " no it's poop". She looked back at with and with a big smile and said, " I like poop". I laughed so hard. I guess I need to be careful with what I say when they ask questions that they should already know the answer to. This reminds me of my mom and the silly things she used to say. I love how I can look back and remember some of those silly things and smile about them!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My kids would go nuts over chocolate "poop";) What a fun mom you are to even be making chocolates...kudos to you!

Brian and Krista said...

bahahaha! you guys and your candy! Thanks for letting me come play the other night! I had tons of fun! Even though I'm not very good! lol!