Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Does your 3 year old know how to get to Walmart?



The only reason I like days like today is when it is cold and raining outside, it is the best time to scrapbook. I started and didn't have any glue dots and I needed them for the page I was doing so it was off to Walmart. We asked Boone if he wanted to got to Walmart and he said no he wanted to play at Koy's house, Braxton was already there so I called to see if that was OK and Kaden said that would be fine so we dropped Boone off and watched him go in the house and left. I have no Idea how long he was there, if he was sent home or what. But he decided he was walking to Walmart to find Mom and Dad. Matt Williams found him down on the main road and brought him home. He was scared and upset and he went in the Bathroom yelling and throwing things. Natasha said he put his coat and bath mat in the toilet. He throws the biggest tantrums!!! We were gone about 25 minutes and all of this happened!! I am so glad that he was safe. But this boy is going to be the death of me!! We tried to explain to him why it's not safe to to Walmart not even Mom walks to Walmart I said and all he could say was WHY? WHY?

4 comments:

Annie Allen said...

That is right on par for that boy! Thank goodness we live where we do. He definitely could be the death of you...

Melissa Durtschi said...

Way to go Matt!!! Thank goodness for living in a good neighborhood. I wonder if when he got to Jensen's if he would have gone left or right... THANK HEAVENS for good endings!!!!!!

Idaho Beagleys said...

Maybe he would have gone to Connor's.

Kaye Lynn said...

I have a 3yo who thinks he knows everything too. He will also be the death of me. We lost him for the umpteenth time the other day...ugh. Isn't it wonderful to have good neighbors? KL