Monday, October 5, 2009

First day of School

I know that this has been along time coming!!! I have been so busy, now that Spud Harvest is almost over and I have had my kids home for a week, I guess it is time to probably be the last Mom to post first day of school pictures. In Sugar we have the option to ride the bus the first day of school with oue Kindergartner's. So I was excited to get to ride with Braxton, I have ridden with all of the other kids, once you start something you have to finish..... Boone had to ride with us, Brian had to work and I didn't get someone to watch him. All my kids and I stood in line to get on the bus, I figured that I would find an empty seat and Boone, Braxton and I would share a seat. Boy was I mistaken!!!

Braxton hopped in with Garrett Beagley

And Boone hopped in with Justin Beagley



There I was In a seat all by my self. I thought Braxton would need me and enjoy the fact that I got to go to school with him.... We got off the bus and Garrett walked the boys to Braxton's class and then walked them to breakfast.... I just followed like a good Mom taking pictures. I was not at all worried that Braxton wouldn't be taken care of at school....he had the Beagley's. Thank goodness for good friends!!!

My Little James is growing up to fast!!!


















2 comments:

Idaho Beagleys said...

I needed that laugh today. AND I haven't posted 1st day of school pics either. That was too cute!

Unknown said...

so fashion!!!i love !!!!VÊ SE ME ESCREVE SEU CHATO.BEIJJO NAS CRIANÇAS LINDASSSSSSSSSSSSSS