Monday, October 5, 2009

The twins are 12!!!

First they went to Kindergarten then they were Baptized, Now they are 12 and they will be going to Young Women's!!! Natasha and Nitchele are growing up so fast!!! I never would have thought my little 4 pound girls would get so big!!! I am so proud of them and who they are!!! I hope they will always stay close to me!!! I love you two, thanks for all you do for me!!! This is a big day for these two!!! In one day we can shave our legs, wear makeup, wear nylons,and go to young women's!!! Your practically Ladies!!! hahaha!!! They were so excited to get to shave their legs. They took a shower this morning and shaved at about 6:00 they were ready for another shower!!! I had to laugh, I told them they didn't need 2 in one day.


They seen to small to be 12, next they will be driving. And the gray hair is going to really start growing!!


I LOVE YOU TWO!!!! I couldn't have asked for a better pair!!!


5 comments:

Stacey Jensen said...

I HATE that they are now 12!! I know they have really looked forward to this day, but I really, REALLY, REALLY hate it! Now they are not going to be in our class anymore. Hope they told you that in protest I refused to sing Happy Birthday to them in Primary. They are such great girls and I am blessed to know them. They really are amazing. I will miss them terribly.

Brian and Krista said...

oh my heck! They look so cute! I still want to do the shaving the balloon thing. Sunday was just to crazy to do anything! Happy Birthday girls! your Beautiful!!

Grandma Smith said...

Happy Birthday Nit and Nat. 12 years old that is so amazing, what beautiful Young Women you are. Oh Loretta what fun you are going to have!!

Kaye Lynn said...

I remember going to the ball game with you before you had them and your belly was sooo big. Betcha don't miss that huh? WoW! time's going too fast. Retta, you're such a good mom, and have a beautiful family. Enjoy your time with those kids because everyone tells me that they are gone before you know it.

Annie Allen said...

OH... I just sprouted a tear!!!! So cute! It really doesn't seem that long ago that I was changing their diapers and putting their pants on their heads.